Whether you're an experienced investor searching for a new opportunity to add to your portfolio, or a first-time buyer looking to acquire your first website/online business, our marketplace has a variety of opportunities to suit all experience levels.
100% fully vetted businesses - Every listing is thoroughly analysed, vetted and qualified before being added to our marketplace.
Contact us to begin due diligence and negotiations
Browse our marketplace to find an opportunity that best suits you.
Finalise deal and complete transfer of ownership.
Congratulations! - You're a new business owner.
Support - Astute Growth Consultants will be with you every step of the process.
Get notified when new listings go LIVE!
On offer is a fast-growing e-commerce drop shipping business in the ‘Mother and Baby’ niche. Launched in 2017, the store is hosted and operated with Shopify with a customer base of over 17,000 loyal customers and growing.
Since launching, the business has generated over $300,000 in sales with a net profit margin of c. 52% and average gross revenue of $19,757 in 2019 (to date).
Cash Flow: $121,363
Asking Price: $180,000
Mother and Baby Dropshipping Business
Asking Price: $50,000 (Incl. Inventory)
Cash Flow: $99,977
On offer is a drop shipping eCommerce website specialising in unique and interesting cycling apparel and accessories. The store has fulfilled over 15,000 orders and generated a revenue of $580K+ in its first year of operating.
The business is run by one owner with the support and assistance of 2 Virtual Assistants (VA’s) who handle customer service, order fulfilment, content creation and after-sales service.
Cycling Apparel & Accessories Business
Asking Price: $397,000 (Incl. Inventory)
Cash Flow: $170,267
Established in 2012, this Amazon eCommerce business sells an array of sailing apparel and accessories for both men and women. The business derives 100% of its revenues from product sales via various sales channels which include; the business’ website, Amazon and corporate sales to retailers and boat crews.
Global Sailing Apparel & Accessories (Amazon)
Shopify Coaching & Custom Store Building Business
INFO-MARKETING & SERVICES
For sale is a website that provides information about Shopify and is monetized through a range of products and services such as Skype coaching, the sale of ready-made websites and courses. Services like website development can be done in-house or outsourced at competitive prices.
With Shopify and ecommerce being more popular than ever before, this is a lucrative opportunity for anyone looking to get into the info-marketing and services field within this niche.
Cash Flow: $36,855
Asking Price: $15,000
Classifieds and Local Business Listings Website
TRANSACTIONAL / MARKETPLACE
This leading online classified and local business listings website was launched in March 2013 and is now one of the fastest growing classifieds and local business listing platforms in India.
Anyone can create and publish a classified ad for free (users are given an allowance of up to 10 free listings), with the site generating income from Affiliate partnerships, direct ad banners and premium/sponsored listings.
Cash Flow: $8,006
Asking Price: $15,000
For sale is a fast-growing e-commerce drop shipping business in the ‘streetwear’ niche. The business has been active in 44 countries since its launch in 2017 and has the potential to continue expanding its global reach.
Cash Flow: $187,677
Asking Price: $200,000
Fashion Business (Shopify)
Launched in 2015, this meditation and personal growth blog educates its readers on the benefits of meditation and provides readers with resources and helpful tools to help them through their personal meditation journey.
Cash Flow: -----
Asking Price: $4,000
Meditation and Personal Development Blog
Asking Price: $50,000
Cash Flow: $66,106
Established in 2017, this eCommerce business sells premium Crochet and Knitting accessories and is a well-known brand among Crochet and Knitting lovers.
The business drives the majority of its sales through Social Media marketing and newsletter campaigns, but also generates revenues organically.
Popular Arts & Crafts Business (Shopify)
Asking Price: $25,000
Cash Flow: $10,032
Launched in September 2018, this Shopify drop-ship store aimed at baking enthusiasts is only 3 months old, but has quickly gained traction and experienced strong growth, grossing an average of $9,988 in sales over the last 3 months.
Themed Baking Tools/Accessories Business
Asking Price: $12,000
Cash Flow: $5,408
Founded in 2017, this eCommerce store sells exclusive, unique sneaker themed 'Hypebeast' masks and presents a great opportunity on the market.
Over 70% of the businesses sales are generated from the US with the remaining 30% is generated from other territories to include Canada, the UK, and Italy.